Thanks to everyone in Wise County for keeping Saint Paul High School open. It is nice to have a "private" school that is funded by the tax dollars of Wise County to send our students to.
Thanks to everyone in Wise County for keeping Saint Paul High School open. It is nice to have a "private" school that is funded by the tax dollars of Wise County to send our students to.
Your welcome.....
opps does that count as fluffing? lol
why is a private school being payed for by wise county when students have to pay tution *completely misspelled that so sue me but you know what im talkin about the students have to pay there way in and stuff* or is it not like that there i just know the priv school i went to i had to pay so much a year
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Wasn't aware that "*" was a mark of punctuation.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I am just saying Saint Paul High School is depends on public funds (money from Wise County tax payers) however functions like a private school. The tax payers of Wise County are not getting any benefit from this because most of the students that attend Saint Paul live in Russell County (their parents do not pay tax in Wise County!) Wise County Schools even provide bus service to these students.
Wise County gets money for every student in it's schools. Population not the area a student comes from, is where the schools get their money.
And i don't know other than trying to start an argument what your point is?
We get people from KY. shopping here all the time. We also get many from Russell the St. Paul, Castlewood area.
Should a student be denied an education because they can't afford $3,000 dollars a year?
It's not MECC or UVA-Wise. But i think most who attend Wise County Schools get a good education. And honestly I think most would pay some kind of tutition if it was reasonable to be in Wise County getting that quality education.
I'd wonder why some had to leave their own County to seek better education if i was you!!!!!!!!!
lol of course it is i always use * you should try it
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Sorry, I only use punctuation I was taught in school.....* is not listed, as far as I know.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks